Thursday 19 November 2015

Physical Therapy; a Way of the Past

My experience with the ARP Rx100 is quite extensive as it
began when playing football at Penn State University. My red-shirt, senior year
started with numerous injuries and surrendering to traditional physical therapy
would have meant foregoing my last year.  I needed something quick, and I
needed it right away.  Although extremely uncertain of how well it would
work, this was my only and last option.  I used the ARP Rx100
to recover from a grade III hamstring injury (full recovery in 7 days) and
a grade II soleus injury (full recovery in 4 days). With the desire to
reach the next level, having the exposure to the ARP Rx100 protocols,
and learning about its incredible advantages, deciding to train and prepare for
an NFL Free Agent combine with supplementary ARP performance training
protocols was the easiest decision I have ever made.

I am extremely proud to say that I am the only Certified
ARPwave Technician in Northeastern Florida.  I could not be more excited
to pioneer the ARPwave System in the Jacksonville area and to help others with
this truly, amazing performance and medical modality.

Unlike traditional therapy, we treat anyone with an injury
and eliminate their pain by finding the source of the problem, rather than
dealing with the symptoms. The road to
recovery starts with reducing inflammation, increasing blood flow, and
re-educating muscles. Our patented technology speeds up the body's natural
recovery process 250x faster than what is normally possible. We work with the
NFL's Jaguars, athletes from every sport imaginable, and anyone wanting to
increase their range of motion - we’re extremely confident that we can help you
to do the same!

If I only treat one more person or help one more athlete, I
would consider my career with Premier Neuro Therapy a success.  I have
been told that if you truly love what you do, you will never have to work -
being able to share this with you gives me that pride.  Come in today for
a free consultation and together, let's get you healed and back to living a
pain free life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGItmUPVavY&feature=kp


 

No comments:

Post a Comment